Wednesday 16 May 2012

ARUNACHALA

Ruby red radiant mountain, see and behold,
Formed by Lord Shiva in fabled days of old.
We pray to reach your lotus feet, oh sacred hill,
You, all wisdom-knowledge, are God's own will.
Your Grace shines like the bright rays of the morning Sun,
Calling all Devotees to fuse into the One.
We yearn to drown in the vast ocean of your bliss,
Like you gave the Mother Divine, the blessing of your kiss.
If you fail to gant me your ever flowing grace,
I'll never know my own original face,
I'll die shipwrecked before I reach the further shore,
And be reborn again in sad samsara ever more.
Whatever be your holy will, do that alone,
I shall will it too, bowing before your golden throne.
Alan Jacobs

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.