Sunday 14 March 2010

HYMN

The Lord is my shepherd, He feedeth his flock,
He's my redeemer, saviour, fortress and rock;
I shall never want, he fulfills each of my needs,
Spirit or material, he guides all my deeds.

He makes me rest in sweet emerald pastures green,
He leads me beside still silent waters, calmly serene;
He's quick to restore my spirits, both mind and soul,
He guides me on His way to make me happy and whole.

Although I walk through earth's vale of shadowy death,
I'll fear no evil, He resides inside of each breath;
His mighty rod protects me from all hurt and harm,
His staff, as I journey will ward off alarm.

He prepares a wisdom banquet before petty me,
In company of my dread inner enemy,
He's annointed my head with love's sacred oil,
He'll ever be with me through life's troubled toil.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.