Thursday 22 March 2012

DEVOTION

Bhagavan! bind me with your tight cord of devotion,
Fill  with the still cool waters of Thy holy joy
My shining challice held as mind’s precious toy.
I whom am Thy devotee trapped in worldly motion,
Place two pink tender lotus flowers as my notion
Of obeisance at Thy holy feet, never ever to cloy.
Thy fully ripened fruits of wisdom will alloy
Me with Thy healing words of fervent emotion.
Pray purify the old mansion of my bodily frame,
Thus do I perform this sacred auspicious rite,
Calling on the beauteous bounty of Thy mighty Name,
With all my ardent heart and soul and might,
I pray for the purification of my errant jiva's place,
Prepare me please to receive Thy boundless grace!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.