Thursday 15 December 2011

DEATH

As I contemplate my predetermined death,

When body struggles to breathe its last breath,

I think of Almighty God with all of my might,

Certain that I'll enter a bright blaze of light,

Because there's never a death, but only rest,

For soul to march on to her final home, best

Left in trust to that Great Power which knows

The way, to insure that soul onward grows,

Until she reaches her peaceful resting place,

Through God's ever present abundant grace.



An old man dyeing on his hospital bed,

Knew that very soon he'd drop down dead.

He focused on the spot between his eyes,

And thought of God, then with awesome sighs,,

Surrendered himself to that Almighty Power,

He then became Self Realised that very hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.